OpenWage.com.au visualises income and gender pay gap data based on public data released by Australian Taxation Office.
- All statistics were sourced from 2014 individual income tax returns processed by 31 October 2015. The statistics are not necessarily complete.
- Gender pay gap figures don't reflect the difference in working hours and based on annual wages only.
- Region is residential region of employee.
- All data was aggregated on state and occupation group level.
- In order to meet privacy regulations, some items may not be included, or data for some groups may be aggregated with other groups.
- Individual income by occupation, SA4 location, 2002, 2006, 2010 and 2014 income years
- Taxation Statistics 2013-14: Selected items, by occupation, gender and tax brackets, 2013-14 income year
- ANZSCO -- Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.2